Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thanks

Thanks!

I wouldn’t end this blog without thanks to all of them who helped us in some or the other way for this trip (not necessary in order)

  1. My family – which allowed me to go for the trip and made my aspirations strong.
  1. My manager – who granted me leave to go to this trip!
  1. Purvesh – due to whom I went on the trip and his ever caring nature
  1. Saurabh – who arranged for all the loading of the bikes and the booking was smooth with his contacts in the railways and sacrificing his holidays for us to ensure a smooth journey for us, thanks Sau
  1. The doctor at Pang – who saved my life literally from AMS and made me stronger to go on to conquer life
  1. Subhash – The mechanic in Ambala who repaired the broken bikes with great logic and sense and showed humility.
  1. Amit – for his great humour and anecdotes and his assurances and laughter without which the trip wouldn’t have been lively.
  1. Nikhil – for being so friendly and helpful for the first time – we are great friends now and being supportive to all of us.
  1. Shailesh – for being a great friend and an avid biker and being ever enthusiastic.
  1. Deepu – for always smiling and reassuring me in times of need
  1. Abhijit – for his every smiling face and great biker spirit
  1. Vishal (builder) – a great character in my life who became a very good friend of mine and who instilled a great biker spirit in me.
  1. My bike – MH14 AD 8477 – my trusted steed which never complained even on high passes and bad roads and never once gave up on me!
  1. The army and crpf personnel – for giving us a sense of security in trouble prone areas and constantly making us realize that we need to be safe.
  1. The BRO (border roads organization) – who made the roads motorable inspite of facing all the difficulties of bad weather, no oxygen at places and I salute their fighting spirit.
  1. The mountain passes – for guarding my country and making it a more beautiful place to live in and reminding man of how small he is against them.
  1. The people – for their reassuring smiles and julays (hello in ladakhi) and their ever increasing hospitality wherever we went and curiosity in us bikers.
  1. To my friends and colleagues – Vindya, Anup, Addy, Amit, Nike , Rahul, Hemant, Mehul, Jayesh, Subhash , Mangesh, Deepa, Narayani, Arpita, Atul, Vibhu and members of BN group and my bro Karthik and allll of my friends (I cannot name everyone now J ) for giving me confidence and wishing me well for the trip.

To all those who directly or indirectly helped me in the trip.

Last but not the least I thank GOD for helping me complete this amazing trip to a wonderland made by him!

Ciao!!

No comments: